Which is the best hair mousse to create a big quiff: L’Oreal Studio Line Boost & Gloss or Toni & Guy Volume Plumping Mousse?
It’s the battle of the brands! I’ll be putting them up against each other and reviewing several factors: Packaging; ease of application; styling; texture; volume; final look; and price.
Got a Brand Battle suggestion? Leave a comment below! #BrandBattle #MensHair #MensHairstyles #Quiff
L’Oreal Studio Line – Boost & Gloss Volume Mousse – http://amzn.to/2dSFNMc
TONI&GUY Volume Plumping Mousse – http://amzn.to/2enTIGn
Fudge Matte Hed Extra – http://amzn.to/2enTZJx
– Black merino wool roll neck – http://rstyle.me/~96S6o
– Double breasted blazer – http://rstyle.me/n/b4mi8nb6ah7
IN THE BACKGROUND:
– Wool cashmere overcoat – http://rstyle.me/~96S5J
– Blue sweater t-shirt – http://rstyle.me/n/b4mi62b6ah7
– My hair was cut 2 days before this video was filmed. It was a 0 clipper back and sides.
– The top comes down to the bottom of my nose.
– It’s longer in the front than the back.
– I’ve got TONI&GUY Volume Plumping Mousse [http://amzn.to/2enTIGn] and Fudge Matte Hed Extra [http://amzn.to/2enTZJx] in my hair.
Come and follow me on…
Check out my blog too: http://www.ManForHimself.com
My YouTube channel is a destination for men’s style, lifestyle and grooming.
I make videos showing how to achieve different hairstyles and haircuts; exploring grooming products; and showcasing men’s seasonal and trend led style and fashion.
Feeling Good – Lakey Inspired – https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired/feeling-good
This video is not sponsored.